All Saints Carshalton believes that physical education is an essential part of a child's educational development. We strive to develop a balanced programme offering a variety of activities to enhance skills in physical education. Positive participation in physical education will enable children to build self-esteem, teamwork and positive attitudes in PE.
We aim to:
- Develop confidence, skills and knowledge;
- Strive for excellence;
- Be proud of achievements;
- Promote fair play and respect;
- Educate children to improve health and wellbeing;
- Ensure opportunities offered are sustainable;
- Provide quality opportunities for children outside of school time.