Reception Admissions 2024
Thank you for considering All Saints Carshalton Church of England Primary School for your child's education.
Children born between 01 September 2019 and 31 August 2020 are now eligible to apply for a primary school place for September 2024
The closing date for Applications is 15 January 2024
National Offer Day is 16 April 2024
We are committed to providing an outstanding education within our Christian community, where all are valued as individuals and given every opportunity to fulfill their potential
Here at All Saints Carshalton we are very proud of our school and everyone in it. Our strong Christian ethos is embedded in the life and learning of the school and it is reflected in the values the children develop. We are a Multi Academy Trust school for children between 3 to 11 years, having close links with Carshalton All Saints Church and other local churches. We are a very happy school and if you are considering us for your child we would be very pleased to give you the opportunity to look around the classes and all our facilities.
For each one of us to shine as a light believing we can make a difference in the world.
If you would like to visit our school, please click on the link below and book into a school tour.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning the school office 020 8401 0075.
Tours are hosted by Mrs Jackson, our Head Teacher and/or Mrs Chaloner our Deputy Head.
Your booking invites two adults to attend the tour. We respectfully ask that you do not bring your Reception age child along to this visit and, where possible, please arrange childcare for younger siblings.
At All Saints Carshalton we have 60 places available for the Reception intake September 2024. These consist of 80% Foundation places and 20% Open places.
If you live within the London Borough of Sutton you can use the Starting School Distance Checker to find your nearest school and your distance from All Saints.
Foundation places are for children whose parents/guardians are 'regular and faithful' members of a Christian church. If you are applying for a Foundation Place please read our Admission Policy 2024 very carefully.
The phrase regular and faithful worshippers is defined as the regular attendance of at least one parent/carer at least fortnightly for at least two years at the advertised regular public worship of their church at the time of application.
If you are eligible to apply for a Foundation place you must complete a Supplementary Form, please click on the link below:
The Supplementary Form must be completed in full. The last page of the Supplementary Form is for your church Minister to complete and stamp with their Official Church Stamp. Please ensure you allow enough time for your Minister to complete and stamp the clergy reference, ensuring it can be returned to All Saints Carshalton prior to the closing date.
The completed form should then be returned to the School Office, no later than the 15 January.
Please read the important information below before submitting your Supplementary Form:
- All Foundation applications must be accompanied by a completed Supplementary Form.
- Only the original copy of a completed Supplementary Form can be submitted into the Admission process; photocopied, scanned or emailed copies of this document will not be included in the Admission Process and this may affect your application.
- Your Supplementary Form must include an Official Church Stamp in the original ink; photocopied, photoshopped or scanned copies of a church stamp will not be accepted and may affect your application.
- If your church does not have an Official Stamp then your Supplementary Form should be accompanied by a covering letter signed by your Minister, on Official Church Letter Headed Paper and with the signature in original ink. Please attach this document to the Supplementary Form and deliver it to the School Office. Electronic signatures, photocopies, emailed or scanned copies of this document will not be accepted and will not be included in the Admission Process which may affect your application.
- All Supplementary Forms must be delivered to the School Office by 15 January.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant to ensure delivery of the Supplementary Form to the School Office by 15 January, not your Church Minister.
A Foundation application consists of two parts:
- London Borough of Sutton (LBS), Common Application Form (CAF) to be completed online via the London Borough of Sutton Admissions Website . Please click here for a printable copy of the Common Application Form (CAF). If you have any difficulties completing this application please contact the LBS Admissions Department directly: email@example.com,uk. This document must be completed by 15 January
- Supplementary Application Form for All Saints Carshalton Church of England Primary School to be returned to the school office in Rotherfield Road no later than 15 January.
It is important that you complete the supplementary form accurately and supply us with full details of the postal, telephone and email addresses for your minister. Lack of information can result in delay and may affect your application. We would urge you to approach your minister early to request a reference.
Open places are available to anyone who does not qualify for a Foundation place. Parents/guardians applying for an Open place should be aware of the school's aims to provide an education based on Christian principles.
If you decide to apply for an Open place you do not need to complete a Supplementary Form, however, you must complete and return the London Borough of Sutton (LBS), Common Application Form (CAF) online via the London Borough of Sutton Admissions Website by 15 January. If you are unable to complete an online application please contact the LBS Admissions Department: firstname.lastname@example.org,UK .
Please do read our Admission Policy carefully regarding Open Places.
Your online application should be made via the London Borough of Sutton website.
All children will be admitted to school full time. Any exceptions to this can be discussed with the Headteacher and if necessary arrangements made that will best suit the needs of the individual child. Parents of twins may like to know that the schools preference is for each child to be admitted to a different Reception class, please feel free to discuss this with us.
Parents who are unsuccessful in obtaining a place at the school and would like to appeal, can obtain an appeal form from the Admissions Officer, at email@example.com. The completed form should be returned to the school no later than 20 school days after National Offer Day. Appeals Timetable 2024
If you have any particular questions regarding our school or you wish to discuss your child's specific needs please email our Admission Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone via 020 8401 0075.